We developed and selected a series of tools and methods for business model innovation workshops.
You are totally free to use, distribute and modify them. We did our best to describe them sufficiently so that you can practice on your own and if you want to share questions or experience on such workshops, we would be very happy to collect them and start a discussion : *protected email*
Without Model workshops
- Open Challenge : 2-hours workshop starting with a radical prospective scenario. Objective : design a business model adapted to this radical future.
- Business Model Crash Test : 2-hours workshop to answer a business model question for an emerging project.
- Pimp your Business Model : 2-hours workshop for organisations that already have a significant activity and dedicated to identify new business models
- Time Machine Experience : let’s take a pill and go to 2025, things differ pretty much and a lot happened over the last ten years. Play the role of one of the 4 characters and structure a debate.
Tools to test a business model idea
- 7 questions to assess a business model design by Alexander Osterwalder
- What is the problem you want to solve ?
- Upside down
Tools to design a new business model
- identify value propositions thanks to Joe Justice
- apply a typical business model
- use trends to get inspired
- review typical revenue sources